• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO member is pariah

FogRider

imported post

Kind of taking this to an unessasary exreme, doncha think? It's not like this is the only time citation has not been given, and will not be the last. I would think that at this point it would be obvious you are being ignored, so what is the point of all this?

Edit: Is he realy a pariah if only one other person doesn't like him?

expvideo

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
'Like' me? Are you here to be liked? I promise that I am not and give a shot that you don't like me. This ain't HS and this is not a GD popularity contest. FOAD

You're right. This is no game. This is serious, world changing discussion. And I don't give two s***s about your feelings on the subject, I was just letting you know that I don't like you. For educational purposes.

ETA: You create a thread pointing someone else out as a pariah, and I'm the one acting like we're in high school?

If "This ain't HS and this is not a GD popularity contest", then why are you calling someone a pariah? What a hypocrite.