• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I'm Thinking about OCing....

lasvegasoffroad

imported post

Yea, Osakas is pretty good. Luv its is awesome. Ha, I had some guy try to hustle me in that area, not the best time to be after hours...So all in all, OC here doesnt come with the drama like most people would think, from your point of view..

lasvegasoffroad

imported post

Agent19 wrote:
NRS 200.190 Justifiable or excusable homicide not punishable. The homicide appearing to be justifiable or excusable, the person indicted shall, upon his trial, be fully acquitted and discharged.
[1911 C&P § 136; RL § 6401; NCL § 10083]

NRS 200.200 Killing in self-defense. If a person kills another in self-defense, it :

1. The danger was so urgent and pressing that, in order to save his own life, or
to prevent his receiving great bodily harm; and

2. The person killed was the
assailant, or that the slayer had really, and in good faith, endeavored to decline any further struggle before the mortal blow was given.

[1911 C&P § 137; RL § 6402; NCL § 10084

I can't seem to find it but I believe the former Gov. Bob Miller signed something that prevented criminals and their families from suing.

From the police report and his presonal background, it can be proven that he is violent and has caused serious bodily injury to me....

And if he took the time and effort to locate me and confront me, isnt that prudent proof he was seeking an confrontation?

So by inductive reasoning, we can make the assertion that if hecame after me, he had made the effort to cause serious bodily harm again and not avoid 'any further struggle'. IDK, just my feeling son that..

lasvegasoffroad

imported post

On the R.O., Ive talked to a family friend of ours in Metro's Vice Unit that helped get Henderson Detectives on my case...and since he went to trial, thru 'Discovery' he probably already has my info so it is pointless to worry about him getting my info through an R.O. However, he did say call the detective on my case and discuss it with him. If there isnt anything he can do, then give him a call and he can talk to some poeple. Mentioned a R.O. is pretty much useless..

Marco

imported post

I should have spelled it out, my apologizes.

Not sure if you have received any training, but if you haven't try and get some.
If that isn't a option at this time at least get some quality trigger time in.
May be try IDPA, IPSC, a Bowling pin match or a Paladin match (if still held at Desert sportsman).
These aren't a substitute for training but do add some stress.

Center Mass Firearms @ 2140 So. Boulder Hwy Henderson NV 702-558-7890, has a simulator range.