Thread: Second Amendment Video Documentary Screening - Michiana

Post imported post

When I attended the Gun Rights Policy Conference 2007 in CincinnatiI was able to attend a video screening for the documentary "In Search Of The Second Amendment" by David T. Hardy.

I am looking at having a video screening here in Northern Indiana sometime in the future( date and time to be determined). And I was wondering if there would be anyone here that would be interested in attending the video screening. It will be open to the public, so I am hoping to get a group of people that understand the Second Amendment and some that would like to know more. So that hopefully we can have a nice discussion after the video screening.

If you would be interested in attending this video screening. Please e-mail me with the best time and dates he would be available. I will make the decision on the date and time based on these replies.

Please send all e-mails to mark@gunrights.us with the subject line "Video Screening"

Post imported post

I forgot to mention that this video screening will be FREE and you will be allowed to bring light refreshments. I am not planning for this to be a small event. The capacity of the auditorium, I am planning on using will seat 152. Looks like dates are limited, so the first chance for any dates won't be until March. So keep that in mind if you're interested in attending.

Mark Vanderberg
    South Bend, Indiana
    mark@gunrights.us