• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Huckabee Broke

No NAU

imported post

Sorry Huck fans.

If he drops I'd respectfully ask you ad your support to Dr. Paul.

http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=12611

Less than a month after a huge upset victory, and promises that fundraising would be ramped up, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is asking his senior staff to keep working for him without pay, while lower level campaign staff are seeing their salaries cut dramatically or eliminated altogether.

"The goal is to get a leaner, meaner campaign structure moving into Super Tuesday," says a senior campaign adviser.

But many of those being asked to take the cut are refusing, and walking away, leaving the campaign with holes to fill.

"The money simply hasn't come in at the rate that we expected," says the aide. "Florida is a $7 million commitment that we can't meet, and if we did, that leaves us exposed for Super Tuesday, where we have a lot of states and a lot media buys. We had to make tough decisions."

Cue-Ball

imported post

Huckabee is broke, Giuliani is broke, and Thompson just dropped out today. My brother said that his precinct is supporting Tancredo right now. I expect him to annouce his withdrawl today too, since Thompson took the big first step. It looks like we could be in for a three horse race between Ron Paul, McCain and Romney.

I'm doing what I can to get Ron Paul the nomination. He's the only true pro-gun, pro-liberty candidate.