• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SPD non encounter

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Was buying some tea out of the newsstand on third and pike this afternoon, and decided to add some layers to my clothing. Took off my coat, thus uncovering my pistol. While I was zipping my fleece up, cop drives by reeeaaallll slllloooowwww..... and keeps going. I put my carhart back on and go back to talking and drinking tea. Nice to see some decent training and observation.

Dave_pro2a

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Was buying some tea out of the newsstand on third and pike this afternoon, and decided to add some layers to my clothing. Took off my coat, thus uncovering my pistol. While I was zipping my fleece up, cop drives by reeeaaallll slllloooowwww..... and keeps going. I put my carhart back on and go back to talking and drinking tea. Nice to see some decent training and observation.

Bu-bu-but... "You can't open carry at Pike Place Market!"

Oh, you were at 3rd and pike, that's totally different ;):celebrate

just_a_car

imported post

Dave_pro2a wrote:
sv_libertarian wrote:

Bu-bu-but... "You can't open carry at Pike Place Market!"

Oh, you were at 3rd and pike, that's totally different ;):celebrate
ROFL!

G27

imported post

Meh. I really don't think that many people are scared of guns. It's just those few that have had tramatic experiances/uneducatedthat make it a nightmare for us. I have yet to have a problem. *knock on wood* :)

Dave_pro2a

imported post

G27 wrote:
Meh. I really don't think that many people are scared of guns. It's just those few that have hadto watch a John Woo movie or Steven Segal movie:)

Fixed it for you :celebrate

Oh Noes!!! It's the dreaded "diving while shooting twin berettas as white doves fly over his head" move, uber scary! I'm tramuatized :(

cover

4822_hardboiled.jpg

windowslivewriterstrangleholdreleasedatenaileddown-9a13bloody-dove-thumb3.jpg