• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Romney: Pathological Liar

sjhipple

imported post

tarzan1888 wrote:

And throwing mud at Romney improves Paul how?

I missed the part of the video that mentioned Paul...I might've been distracted. Please tell me which minute:second it was. I don't see how Paul came into this picture.

Some people analyze elections based on issues, ideas and principles instead of people, personalities, and teams.

If you'd like to discuss the issues, I'd be glad to :). There are plenty of other threads in which I discuss Paul, some when I discuss McCain and another I discuss Huckabee.I'm positive on the candidates'good points and negative on their bad points. Feel free to join in, but please be mature and logical.

Emoticons do not arguments make. ;)

Btw, this is where I get the idea that Romney supporters support him for some other reason than his (various) stands on issues (could it be religion? something else? I seriously have no idea)

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

ama-gi wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yplk29g1ec

It depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is.

And the meaning of "pathological"?

You have the training to make this statement?

Face it, none of the candidates is good on more than one or two issues. That doesn't mean we have to resort to name calling and denigrating posts.

tarzan1888

imported post

Tess wrote:
ama-gi wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yplk29g1ec

It depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is.

And the meaning of "pathological"?

You have the training to make this statement?

Face it, none of the candidates is good on more than one or two issues. That doesn't mean we have to resort to name calling and denigrating posts.

Attachments

• Clapping.gif
    Clapping.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 149

sjhipple

imported post

"Pathological" refers to a disease...in other words, he doesn't realize he's lying when he's lying. It has nothing to do with the other candidates. It has to do with Romney's inability to tell the truth on simple matters and to keep promises.

"It all depends on yourinterpretation of the word "saw" (as in to see)." Gee, to me it means to look upon...how many meanings can it have?

Non-medically,

Ama-gi