• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How Old Are You?

How Old are You?

• 20-25

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 18-20

• less than 18

• 25-30

• 35-40

• 40-45

• 45-50

• 50-55

• 55-60

• 60+

• Total voters

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Having stepped back for a while, I do see a LOT moreposters seem to be "probing", researching ortrying to catalog or categorize us or our behaviors through the use of "polls", much like the media tries to do. Writing articles? Dissertations? Opinions? Assessing threat levels? Who knows....but I have noticed that trend.

Oh....I'm old enough to know better and still young enough to act!

Sheldon

imported post

That is strange I am not sure why the poll closed, I did not check the box to give it an expiration date, but I didmess up when I clicked the submit rather than the preview tab, and I can not figure out how to do a edit on my selections. My fault sorry.

BTY I was just curious as to the age spread here, us old farts tend to not be as pro active as we once were but we do tend to be more bold when we are, after all the young tend tohave all their energy and optimism intact, and we need that.

tarzan1888

imported post

How old am I?

Let's see if I was born in 1888 then I would be......... Oh Forget that.

So.....Well...... Let's just say this, I'm as old as my tongue and a little bit older than my teeth. :D

Tarzan