Thread: Governor Kaine's "Ask the Governor" call in

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

If you have any questions for our governor ...

Tuesday, January 29

WTOP’s “Ask the Governor.” [/b]Governor Kaine will be a guest on “Ask the Governor,” a monthly call-in program on WTOP.

When: [/b]10:00 a.m.

Where: [/b]103.5 FM or 820 AM in the Washington, D.C., metro area or online at ]][/url].

size=Thursday, January 31

WRVA’s “Ask the Governor.” [/b]Governor Kaine will be the guest on “Ask the Governor,” a monthly program on WRVA and the Virginia News Network.

When: ][/b]9:00 a.m.

Where: [/b]1140 AM in the Richmond metro area
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    N. Chesterfield, Va.

Post imported post

I am reasonable sure that the program is not aired live, as the two different times of broadcasting would seem to indicate. Therefore any particularly well worded challanges to his 2nd Amendment position or any real attempt to debate him on our principles of self-defense et cetera would probably be deleted/not aired.

Basically what I heard before on this show has been a chorographed opportunity for our Gov. to push his agenda.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Shenandoah Valley, Virginia

Post imported post

I figured that went without saying.

You REALLY think Kaine's going to put himself in a position to look bad? :X
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

Richmond, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

I believe it is aired live and is two different appearances. Jimmy Barret does the interview on WRVA. After last April he took a lot of calls from people pushing to allow students to carry on campus.