• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Governor Kaine's "Ask the Governor" call in

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

If you have any questions for our governor ...

Tuesday, January 29

WTOP’s “Ask the Governor.” [/b]Governor Kaine will be a guest on “Ask the Governor,” a monthly call-in program on WTOP.

When: [/b]10:00 a.m.

Where: [/b]103.5 FM or 820 AM in the Washington, D.C., metro area or online at ]http://www.wtop.com%252F]http://www.wtop.com[/url].

size=Thursday, January 31

WRVA’s “Ask the Governor.” [/b]Governor Kaine will be the guest on “Ask the Governor,” a monthly program on WRVA and the Virginia News Network.

When: ][/b]9:00 a.m.

Where: [/b]1140 AM in the Richmond metro area

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

I am reasonable sure that the program is not aired live, as the two different times of broadcasting would seem to indicate. Therefore any particularly well worded challanges to his 2nd Amendment position or any real attempt to debate him on our principles of self-defense et cetera would probably be deleted/not aired.

Basically what I heard before on this show has been a chorographed opportunity for our Gov. to push his agenda.

Yata hey

vt357

imported post

I believe it is aired live and is two different appearances. Jimmy Barret does the interview on WRVA. After last April he took a lot of calls from people pushing to allow students to carry on campus.