Thread: Why do you need a gun when just walking down the street?

Post imported post

http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news.a...1-25-0253.html

Man robbed, stabbed in Chesterfield

Friday, Jan 25, 2008 - 11:57 AM

Chesterfield County police want help locating two men who robbed and stabbed a man in the 4800 block of Courthouse Road last night.

Police said the victim was walking home from the Rockwood Plaza shopping center on Hull Street Road when he was accosted about 8 p.m. by two men who pulled up behind him in a vehicle.

The suspects got out of their vehicle, stabbed the man and then took cash from his pants pocket.

Police did not have any description of the suspects but said they were driving an older, burgundy four-door vehicle.

Anyone with information can call Chesterfield police at (804) 748-1251 or Crime Solvers at (804) 748-0660.

The victim is hospitalized with injuries that police said are not life-threatening.

I think I missed this by no more than 10 minutes last night.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Hmm. I buy my holsters/carry gear from Town Police Supply in that shopping center.

Post imported post

Doug Huffman wrote: I saw that topic. +1 to your comments at the end.

Post imported post

vt357 wrote:
    Hmm. I buy my holsters/carry gear from Town Police Supply in that shopping center.
    Me too. Galco Cop Series is a great, CHEAP, ankle holster. Wonder if they still have those 357 trade ins for $200.....just gotta love tax returns!

Post imported post

sitedzn wrote:
    http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news.a...1-25-0253.html

Man robbed, stabbed in Chesterfield

Friday, Jan 25, 2008 - 11:57 AM

Chesterfield County police want help locating two men who robbed and stabbed a man in the 4800 block of Courthouse Road last night.

Police said the victim was walking home from the Rockwood Plaza shopping center on Hull Street Road when he was accosted about 8 p.m. by two men who pulled up behind him in a vehicle.

The suspects got out of their vehicle, stabbed the man and then took cash from his pants pocket.

Police did not have any description of the suspects but said they were driving an older, burgundy four-door vehicle.

Anyone with information can call Chesterfield police at (804) 748-1251 or Crime Solvers at (804) 748-0660.

The victim is hospitalized with injuries that police said are not life-threatening.

I think I missed this by no more than 10 minutes last night.
    I had actually heard that call on my scanner,I was in that shopping center no more than a half hour before that happend.