• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why do you need a gun when just walking down the street?

sitedzn

imported post

http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news.apx.-content-articles-RTD-2008-01-25-0253.html

Man robbed, stabbed in Chesterfield

Friday, Jan 25, 2008 - 11:57 AM

Chesterfield County police want help locating two men who robbed and stabbed a man in the 4800 block of Courthouse Road last night.

Police said the victim was walking home from the Rockwood Plaza shopping center on Hull Street Road when he was accosted about 8 p.m. by two men who pulled up behind him in a vehicle.

The suspects got out of their vehicle, stabbed the man and then took cash from his pants pocket.

Police did not have any description of the suspects but said they were driving an older, burgundy four-door vehicle.

Anyone with information can call Chesterfield police at (804) 748-1251 or Crime Solvers at (804) 748-0660.

The victim is hospitalized with injuries that police said are not life-threatening.

I think I missed this by no more than 10 minutes last night.

sitedzn

imported post

vt357 wrote:
Hmm. I buy my holsters/carry gear from Town Police Supply in that shopping center.
Me too. Galco Cop Series is a great, CHEAP, ankle holster. Wonder if they still have those 357 trade ins for $200.....just gotta love tax returns!:D

KnightSG7

imported post

sitedzn wrote:
http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news.apx.-content-articles-RTD-2008-01-25-0253.html

Man robbed, stabbed in Chesterfield

Friday, Jan 25, 2008 - 11:57 AM

Chesterfield County police want help locating two men who robbed and stabbed a man in the 4800 block of Courthouse Road last night.

Police said the victim was walking home from the Rockwood Plaza shopping center on Hull Street Road when he was accosted about 8 p.m. by two men who pulled up behind him in a vehicle.

The suspects got out of their vehicle, stabbed the man and then took cash from his pants pocket.

Police did not have any description of the suspects but said they were driving an older, burgundy four-door vehicle.

Anyone with information can call Chesterfield police at (804) 748-1251 or Crime Solvers at (804) 748-0660.

The victim is hospitalized with injuries that police said are not life-threatening.

I think I missed this by no more than 10 minutes last night.
I had actually heard that call on my scanner,I was in that shopping center no more than a half hour before that happend.