• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ways to make clear the disadvantage of disarming people

GenkiSudo

imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
Sounds like we should sit in a dark room then. being sure not to scare anyone or allowing themselves to understand their basic constitutional rights...

...Since where are following the logic of, "I want to be perfect, so I won't move" theory: lets all move to Europe where the only ppl that have guns ARE the criminals. How's that workin' out for them?

Whos worse: The people who know/use their basic rights or the ones that shun you (one) for them? Who cares if people get scared? REALLY. Its their ignorance manifesting physiologically. We don't have any remorse for murderers, rapist, and/or any other behavior that isn't legal. Oh, but NOW it (ones actions) can't just be legal, they hve to socially acceptable? Wow. I don't remember reading that int he constitution, but we are attempting to enforce it.

"Tonight we investigate why society has forgotten how this country was founded...more at ten"

Except we all know that in this scenario, when one is about to become educated in a/the light they aren't accustomed/seeking to be: the WILL change the channel to something a little easier to rationalize, say: "American idol" ??

Okay - I'm done, not makin' any sense anyway...

You get enough sleep last night...that post was all over the place :p I have ADD and I couldn't follow that line of thinking :what:

So I'm not sure if that was directed at me....if it was, you really have to pick your battles. Especially when dealing with the media and making any sort of reference to mass killings when you are a supporter of guns. They're worse than women when it comes to contorting, twisting and picking out your words to make it sound like you're saying the exact opposite of what you originally intended.

scorpioajr

imported post

GenkiSudo wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
Sounds like we should sit in a dark room then. being sure not to scare anyone or allowing themselves to understand their basic constitutional rights...

...Since where are following the logic of, "I want to be perfect, so I won't move" theory: lets all move to Europe where the only ppl that have guns ARE the criminals. How's that workin' out for them?

Whos worse: The people who know/use their basic rights or the ones that shun you (one) for them? Who cares if people get scared? REALLY. Its their ignorance manifesting physiologically. We don't have any remorse for murderers, rapist, and/or any other behavior that isn't legal. Oh, but NOW it (ones actions) can't just be legal, they hve to socially acceptable? Wow. I don't remember reading that int he constitution, but we are attempting to enforce it.

"Tonight we investigate why society has forgotten how this country was founded...more at ten"

Except we all know that in this scenario, when one is about to become educated in a/the light they aren't accustomed/seeking to be: the WILL change the channel to something a little easier to rationalize, say: "American idol" ??

You get enough sleep last night...that post was all over the place :p I have ADD and I couldn't follow that line of thinking :what:...

Lol - Nah GenkiSudo, not directed @ you: I should'a had some coffee though, BEFORE attempting to make that point; agreed. :lol:

I understand that the public is fragile. Sometimes I just want to make my points by gently shaking people by the shoulders, sometimes...but only sometimes.

scorpioajr

imported post

33itmefs wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:

All Im gonna say, is youre gonna get it. Wait for it.....waitttt for it...

scorpioajr

imported post

33itmefs wrote:
right back at ya
attachment.php

fing17.gif

brokenarrows

imported post

boo hoo, Im taking my money and going home. I really doubt the mall gives a rats tail if we all did this.

HOLD ON......taking a poll......

NOPE THE MALL MANAGEMENT COULD CARE LESS:cool:

AbNo

imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
I dont think its a bad idea. i supposed after thinking about ti though , over night, an establishemnt such as a Walmart or a Sams, would more than likley just shrugg it off. Chalk it up to: "We'll we got millions of loyals..." I dunno....
Except Wally World's been taking a profits hit this year. Maybe because I stopped buying ammo from them and started buying cans from Georgia Arms. :D

GenkiSudo wrote:
Citizen wrote:
2) Drop hints in your letter that if there is ever a violent crime, especially a massacre sort of thing, you'll make sure to tell the press that the business disarmed its customers setting the stage for the death drama. Clip and copy any news clippings that reported that on a previous shooting.
I can see that getting flipped around by the media and management....."Open carry advocates threatening a mass mall shooting if they aren't allowed to carry in mall....more at ten"
So, word it carefully. I know what they say about idiot-proofing, but put some effort into it, and bounce it off some of the OTHER forum smart-asses.

Like me, or Citizen, or LEO229. :lol: