Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "I want people disarmed"

Post imported post

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-fi...eople-disarmed
    MATTHEWS: You know what I think? In big cities they ought to check people on sidewalks like getting on airplanes. And why an airplane should be safer than an American sidewalk is crazy to me. Why you can walk down the sidewalk of an American city carrying a concealed weapon without a license is wacky.

MURDOCK: I think [you should have to have] a license.

MATTHEWS: But that's what's going on. I'm talking about a different point here. I want to see people disarmed. I want people disarmed in our major cities. How's that for a plan? I don't think we should all be armed, and I don't think more guns is the answer. I think it's wacky to say that the solution to armed robbery and killing in our streets in big cities is to put more arms in the streets. Anyway, thank you Deroy.
    Not that I liked this poltroon in the first place, but now I know exactly where he stands.

Post imported post

Beside showing his true colors and desires for gun prohibitions, Mr. Hard Ball has shown an utter contempt for the constitution and the 4th Amendment. Can you imagine if in our free nation people were randomly stopped on the streets and searched without warrant or even probable cause? State sponsored internal checkpoints to ensure we all conform to the wishes of maximum leader Chris Matthews.

Then again,hasn't the Border patrol alreadyset upinternal checkpoints?
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

I nearly vomited upon reading this.

Post imported post

The required IQ for a tv news host is like what, 40?

Post imported post

He's shown his colors before, but not as plainly. He said that Huckabee was "crazy" for saying that the 2nd Amendment's purpose was so people could overthrow the government, for instance.

He's still the best interviewer there is for making people answer a question. And unlike Bill'O who tries to play Chris Mathews on TV, he actually gives them an opportunity to answer without screaming like a 3 year old.

Post imported post

What did you expect from a clown associated with the Carter Administration?
    Some may find it interesting that he was US Capitol policeman too.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3080601/

Post imported post

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Forty-five wrote:
    The required IQ for a tv news host is like what, 40?
    Either we are equal or we are not.

Ahh, I think that the probable IQ for a TV talking head is - surprise surprise - 100. Please don't damage the common egalitarianism here by elevating us above the demos.

Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA *******

Post imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote: Wow! What an a-hole. The video conveys it much better than the transcript. You just want to slap the guy.

Post imported post

I want people disarmed in our major cities. How's that for a plan?
    Hmmm... lessee here.... guns essentially banned in LA, New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Detroit, almost got a ban passed in San Fran (specifically)..... looks like people ARE disarmed in our major cities.

How's that workin' for ya so far, Chris ol' pal?

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar

Post imported post

Chris Matthews is a nut case. What else can you say?

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Well, I want him to shut up! Fais is fair, he has HIS rights, I have mine.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Just send him a note asking if he's willing to forfeit his life by honorable suicide the first timea disarmed person is gravely injured or killed by a criminal.

Also, we used to have around here somewhere a little declaration forgun-grabbers to sign that they are willing to forfeit their RKBA andthusprovetheir personal commitment. Maybe send him that.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar

Post imported post

BobCav wrote:
    Well, I want him to shut up! Fais is fair, he has HIS rights, I have mine.
    We don't have a national TV show to promote our cause.

Post imported post

I would like to see these main stream media talking head types opposed to our constitutional rights take a pledge to not hire any armed body guards/security nor work or live in buildings with armed security.

You know, live like the rest of us who don't get driven to work in chauffered limosines, pass by armed security to go to work, and have a security detail shadowing us when out in public. You know, people not like say Rosie O'Donnell. I don't know for a fact that Matthews also has those private security advantages, but I am betting he does have the benefit of armed security during at least some portions of his normal day.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

I would settle for having TSA clowns stop him and frisk him on the sidewalk everytime he steps outside. That would make a really funny youtube vid.

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Test/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Matthews%2520Freedom.JPG[/img]

Post imported post

Can you imagine the irony when he says to the cops frisking him everyday on the way into work "DON'T YOU KNOW WHOI AM?! I'M THE ONE WHO WANTED THIS LAW!"

ME ME ME ME ME!!!! MEMEMEMEMEME!!! ME...... MEME.... MEMEMEMEME..... ME. I AM THE MOST IMPORTANT..... ME.... MAKE ME COMFORTABLE.... I..... ME.....

Do you guys think he's even considered the fact that he would also be subject to such abuse if a law of this nature were enacted?

The sad thing is that most of the people I know think this way, and also have no clue that many of the major US cities already don't allow CC or OC.

Post imported post

Here's what Chris Matthews is calling for:
    -Unrequited

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

unrequited wrote:
    Here's what Chris Matthews is calling for:
    The uniforms on the security (and anti-privacy) agents are too generic. Who are the agents of government tyranny? Whose paramilitarization concerns insightful patriot activists?

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA *******

Post imported post

Post imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
    MATTHEWS: You know what I think? In big cities they ought to check people on sidewalks like getting on airplanes.
    Papers! Show me your papers! What?! No Papers?! Take him to the Gulag!

Post imported post

Chris Matthews then would have loved Nazi Germany since nobody except government officials were allowed to be armed.

Post imported post

Hmmm...cops searching people without a warrant.

Sounds like Ghouliani's administration in NYC.

Post imported post

I posted the following comment on the youtube video:

What an idiot! He doesn't support the 2nd or 4th Amendments. He probably only supports the 1st because it allows him to keep his job.

Some people would also say that it's "wacky" to think that the answer to bad speech (see Matthews above), is more speech!

Post imported post

I'll bet you if someone began stopping and searching Chrissy here, he'd be screaming for the ACLU to come save him. :quirky

Also, we need the more sarcastic roll-eyes smiley.
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast