• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"I want people disarmed"

cREbralFIX

imported post

Hmmm...cops searching people without a warrant.

Sounds like Ghouliani's administration in NYC.

TEX1N

imported post

I posted the following comment on the youtube video:

What an idiot! He doesn't support the 2nd or 4th Amendments. He probably only supports the 1st because it allows him to keep his job.

Some people would also say that it's "wacky" to think that the answer to bad speech (see Matthews above), is more speech!

AbNo

imported post

I'll bet you if someone began stopping and searching Chrissy here, he'd be screaming for the ACLU to come save him. :quirky

Also, we need the more sarcastic roll-eyes smiley.

Weak 9mm

imported post

AbNo wrote:
I'll bet you if someone began stopping and searching Chrissy here, he'd be screaming for the ACLU to come save him. :quirky

Also, we need the more sarcastic roll-eyes smiley.
I was thinking something along the same lines. :banghead:

Can you imagine the irony when he says to the cops frisking him everyday on the way into work "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I'M THE ONE WHO WANTED THIS LAW!"
"Oh really? Well then I think you'll really enjoy this full cavity search sir."

expvideo

imported post

That guy is such a doufus. He reminds me of the announcer guy in the movie "Best in Show" that didn't have any idea what he was talking about, and kept trying to relate everything to sports.