Thread: Study the enemy

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    N. Chesterfield, Va.

Post imported post

To understand what the opposition is doing, is to be better equiped to respond.

Numerous links on this site do not work.:P

One noteable however is titled: Source of Virginia Crime Guns
    Guess what? This two page report never gets to the point of identifying the source of Viginia crime guns.

I read such site frequently, just to see what's going on.
    Your thoughts.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

I read that site, and the MMM, and one of the scariest,

I seldom respond to them. They want us to. They want us to let them have the lead, and force us into defensive mode. I choose not to live my life chasing after someone else's rainbows. It's just an information source.

We must remain true to our ideals, not theirs.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Accomplished Advocate
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA

Post imported post

We are in the midst of a national crisis. Nearly 30,000 people die from guns in our country each year, including 8 children each day.

That's 82 people a day. If 82 people a day were dying every day, that would be the number one story on the national news every day. There would not be time for any other news.