• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Study the enemy

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

To understand what the opposition is doing, is to be better equiped to respond.

http://www.protesteasyguns.com/gunfacts.html

Numerous links on this site do not work.:p

One noteable however is titled: Source of Virginia Crime Guns
Guess what? This two page report never gets to the point of identifying the source of Viginia crime guns.

I read such site frequently, just to see what's going on.
Your thoughts.

Yata hey

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I read that site, and the MMM, and one of the scariest, http://www.gunguys.com/

I seldom respond to them. They want us to. They want us to let them have the lead, and force us into defensive mode. I choose not to live my life chasing after someone else's rainbows. It's just an information source.

We must remain true to our ideals, not theirs.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

We are in the midst of a national crisis. Nearly 30,000 people die from guns in our country each year, including 8 children each day.

That's 82 people a day. If 82 people a day were dying every day, that would be the number one story on the national news every day. There would not be time for any other news.:banghead: