Thread: Retention Holsters

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Does anyone have a good line on a high tech retention holster for a Beretta 84FS. As I scan the net it seems like the holster manufactures have passed up this model for anything but a cloth or leather with a snap. I am looking for a fitted polymer right hand waist mount with a thumb or finger lock. I would also like it to fit on a regular belt. Never thought upgrading a holster would be such a pain.

Thanks

Post imported post

Safariland is the only one that I know of that makes a retention holster for that model. It is not polymer however but has pretty good retention techniques.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40

Post imported post

I'd give the office staff at Bladetech (253)581-4347 a call and see what they could do for you. I know they deal mostly in concealment holsters, but their retention/duty rigs are quickly being developed. Plus, they're in Lakewood, so a trip to their office doesn't require an airplane, should you choose to pick it up at the factory.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Thanks for the input. I have the Safariland and it is ok but I was looking to move up. I work in Lakewood so the callto Bladetech will happen.

Thanks