• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Retention Holsters

irfner

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Does anyone have a good line on a high tech retention holster for a Beretta 84FS. As I scan the net it seems like the holster manufactures have passed up this model for anything but a cloth or leather with a snap. I am looking for a fitted polymer right hand waist mount with a thumb or finger lock. I would also like it to fit on a regular belt. Never thought upgrading a holster would be such a pain.

Thanks

joeroket

imported post

Safariland is the only one that I know of that makes a retention holster for that model. It is not polymer however but has pretty good retention techniques.

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

I'd give the office staff at Bladetech (253)581-4347 a call and see what they could do for you. I know they deal mostly in concealment holsters, but their retention/duty rigs are quickly being developed. Plus, they're in Lakewood, so a trip to their office doesn't require an airplane, should you choose to pick it up at the factory.

irfner

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Thanks for the input. I have the Safariland and it is ok but I was looking to move up. I work in Lakewood so the callto Bladetech will happen.

Thanks