Thread: Oops! Open Carried by Accident

Post imported post

The other day I was carrying concealed as usual, but this time I was wearing a belt holster covered with a jacket. I'd been out all morning. I had some lunch, then went to Desert Toyota to see about some parts for my FJ. When I got out of the car, it was warmer than it had been earlier, and I forgot to put on my jacket. I spent about an hour at the dealership, in the service area, the parts department, and the showroom. No one even seemed to notice that I was carrying. I realized that I'd forgotten my jacket shortly after I walked in. So, I was pretty alert to any reaction, but honestly, there was absolutely none.

Activist Member

Post imported post

Sure is a good thing its legal huh?

Glad everything turned out cool.

OC is definitelymore comfortable in warm weather.

Post imported post

Good job! Glad to hear everything went well... not just work on sending some of that warm weather to the east coast please. > )
    -Unrequited

Post imported post

VegasGeorge wrote:
    The other day I was carrying concealed as usual, but this time I was wearing a belt holster covered with a jacket. I'd been out all morning. I had some lunch, then went to Desert Toyota to see about some parts for my FJ. When I got out of the car, it was warmer than it had been earlier, and I forgot to put on my jacket. I spent about an hour at the dealership, in the service area, the parts department, and the showroom. No one even seemed to notice that I was carrying. I realized that I'd forgotten my jacket shortly after I walked in. So, I was pretty alert to any reaction, but honestly, there was absolutely none.
    probably because its not illigal and this isnt some nanny state.