• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oops! Open Carried by Accident

VegasGeorge

imported post

The other day I was carrying concealed as usual, but this time I was wearing a belt holster covered with a jacket. I'd been out all morning. I had some lunch, then went to Desert Toyota to see about some parts for my FJ. When I got out of the car, it was warmer than it had been earlier, and I forgot to put on my jacket. I spent about an hour at the dealership, in the service area, the parts department, and the showroom. No one even seemed to notice that I was carrying. I realized that I'd forgotten my jacket shortly after I walked in. So, I was pretty alert to any reaction, but honestly, there was absolutely none.

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

VegasGeorge wrote:
The other day I was carrying concealed as usual, but this time I was wearing a belt holster covered with a jacket. I'd been out all morning. I had some lunch, then went to Desert Toyota to see about some parts for my FJ. When I got out of the car, it was warmer than it had been earlier, and I forgot to put on my jacket. I spent about an hour at the dealership, in the service area, the parts department, and the showroom. No one even seemed to notice that I was carrying. I realized that I'd forgotten my jacket shortly after I walked in. So, I was pretty alert to any reaction, but honestly, there was absolutely none.
probably because its not illigal and this isnt some nanny state.