• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Funny OC encounter last night.

Lthrnck

imported post

Well I stopped into the Speedway store last night to get a bottle of water and use the restroom. I was on my way to pick up my son from workand it wasabout 10:45pm. There is no one in the store except for the young female clerk and myself.

I get my water and go up to the register to pay. After paying this young lady leans slightly over the counter and whispers..."Why do you carry a gun?". Now remember folks there no one else in the store. So I lean over just slightly and said, " Why are you whispering?".

She looked around real quick and starting laughing. We had a quick talk about self-defense, criminals not obeying the laws etc. and I left. If I only had a video of the look on her face when I asked her about the whispering it would have been priceless.

SWhetsel

imported post

Wow... :lol: I guess the good knews is that she asked questions and didn't just called the police ehh? Still really funny about the whole whisper thing.