• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

February Get Together

Sage of Seattle

imported post

Howdy all,

Now's the time and this is the thread to start planning February's get together. Time, location, shooting or not, whatever.

Also, there was some talk about a weekly meeting of some kind, so let's get some solid confirmations on who would be able to make a weekly thing.

AAaaaaaaannnnnndddddd....

GO!

imported post

Count me in anytime. just need a few hrs notice.

just a thought on the next shoot/meet, maybe schedule it to start at 11 or 12? so we have a lil more time to *shoot* just thinking out loud.

IndianaBoy79

imported post

I wouldn't mind skipping the shooting at the next meetup...maybe it will be warmer in March? :)

Mondays and Tuesdays are my normal days off, every other day I go to work around 2pm. It would be cool if we could do it on a Monday or Tues, but if we can't, I just need a little notice to request time off. A weekly meeting I would not be able to make unless it was during my above mentioned free times.

I wouldn't mind doing something in downtown Boise, maybe going to the mall. Several places would be fun and eating should definately be included.

silver nekode

imported post

well i'd like to go, but my work schedule is kind of up in the air right now. i'll keep an eye on whats planned and hopefully this time i'll actually get to go.

Saint

imported post

The days I always have off from work are Sundays, and mondays. I usually have one other day off during the week but it is subject to change based on the week.

Just let me know when something gets planned and if I am not in school or working I will be there

Neural_OverRide

imported post

Hi All,

Like most here, I only have certain days off per week. Weekends that is. If its during the week it would have to be in the evening and I think many of you are working then or working on class work. Let me know what will be the best times and I can get some time off to attend.

I will actually be traveling on weekends for most of the month of Febuary. Going to some real anti 2A cities ( NY and Washington DC), not going to go there and make an example of myself :cool:

N_O

IndianaBoy79

imported post

I propose Monday, Feb 25th. Anytime morning or evening is fine with me. Personally I'd like to make this a more "public" OC outing, meaning more than just going to one restuarant together. Being new to Boise I wouldn't mind a small walking tour of the downtown area. Maybe visit a local park, the mall, do an activity together like bowling, disc golf, put put, etc. If there are any private places that we want to test, this would be a good time to test it in force as well.

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Just a suggestion, my sister-in law lives near Lava Hot Springs; if you have a meet there one time SGT Jensen and I could possibly make the trip and stay with his sister. I believe its around a four hour drive for us from were we live. We would like to meet our fellow OC'rs from Idaho sometime.

Sage of Seattle

imported post

I believe its around a four hour drive for us from were we live. We would like to meet our fellow OC'rs from Idaho sometime.

packingmama, since you guys will be the ones taking extra time out to visit, what days or times would be good for you?

Would Monday the 25th be fine as Indy suggested?

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Probably sometime on Sat. the 23rd, so we could drive up on Fri. after work. If not Feb. maybe March. We will also have to check with SGT Jensen's sister to see if we could come up that weekend. I am supposed to be starting an ER course on Feb. 25th which goes thru the end of March, every Mon. and Wed. night. Otherwise that date could be possible. I will talk to my sister in-law and see about that weekend. If that date dosen't work for you guys, plan it without us and we can always do another month.

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

packingmama wrote:
Probably sometime on Sat. the 23rd, so we could drive up on Fri. after work. If not Feb. maybe March. We will also have to check with SGT Jensen's sister to see if we could come up that weekend. I am supposed to be starting an ER course on Feb. 25th which goes thru the end of March, every Mon. and Wed. night. Otherwise that date could be possible. I will talk to my sister in-law and see about that weekend. If that date dosen't work for you guys, plan it without us and we can always do another month.
Don't wait for us for Feb. meet, plan it without us. We will let you know when we can actually come up.

imported post

Hey, Feb is almost over, we gonna meet up and kill ome paper targets the 23rd or not? who's in and who isn't?