• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OMG, WOW I CAN"T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!! GO SENATOR ROACH!!

just_a_car

imported post

Stealth Potato wrote:
Well, I'll have to skip a class Thursday morning, but I can definitely make it to this! Fortunately, my work schedule is completely empty on Thursdays. I will probably need to catch a ride with somebody, though.
I would have to skip two classes to make it and then book back to make my 1:30pm lab... That's if I don't have an exam on Thursday, which I may... Not sure off the top of my head.

kschmadeka

imported post

Hi folks,

All the discussion about SB 6860 seems to be happening here, so I thought I'd better log in. I'm the troublemaking activist who wrote the original draft of the bill and has been working for months to find sponsors. Still, no one was more surpised than I was when it actually got dropped!

I'm taking a carpool down from the Seattle area. I currentlyhave room for three or four more. I'll be picking a place to meet and leave from, like a Costco or WalMart parking lot on the south side of Seattle, and will be leaving at 8:00am. If you're interested, leave a reply or contact me at frp-wa@mindspring.com .

Also, if you want to bring a carpool of your own, but gas is a problem, get in touch and I'll help cover your gas. I have a lot of work invested in this already, and we're working on short notice, so I'm not going to spare any effort now! I'm also staying in Olympia right now and will be working this at the capitol all week.

Kevin Schmadeka

Marty Hayes

imported post

XD45PlusP wrote:
GO SENATOR ROACH, SENATOR STEVENS, AND SENATOR DELVIN!!

YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT!!! :celebrate

Please email these Pro 2nd Amendment Rights Legislators, and thank them for their views and hard work, and GUTS

Senator Delvin http://apps.leg.wa.gov/memberemail/MailForm.aspx?Chamber=S&District=8

Senator Stevens http://apps.leg.wa.gov/memberemail/MailForm.aspx?Chamber=S&District=39

Senator Roach http://apps.leg.wa.gov/memberemail/MailForm.aspx?Chamber=S&District=31

WOW

XD45PlusP
Better yet, when they are up for re-election, drop them a small campaign contribution and thank-them for their pro-gun advocacy.