• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AG's office, do they reply to email?????

radnor

imported post

Just sent them a question and hope they respond. Anyone have any luck with them answering email about CCDW?

Wynder

State Researcher
imported post

radnor wrote:
Just sent them a question and hope they respond. Anyone have any luck with them answering email about CCDW?
You'll get a canned response saying they received the question, then anywhere from 1-4 weeks later, you should get a reply.

What did you ask them about?

dave_in_delaware

imported post

In my experience, they'll probably send an email back saying to call them at a certain number.

I get better results by using the phone.

I think they avoid emails because they don't want written "documentation" floating around out there in the hands of civilians.

radnor

imported post

Well, just received an answer to my question.... The question was if I get a CCDW from Fla and blow off Delaware CCDW (Del honors Fla permit), would I be allowed to carry??? The answer was NO... They will honor it for visitors and those traveling through Delaware.

Time to start the Delaware process.....