• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CoD4: Modern Warfare

vmathis12019

State Researcher
imported post

Howdy guys and gals, this is EXTREMELY off-topic, but I do respect the people here and figured I would make this offer known to you all. If the mod sees fit to delete it, I suppose he will, but maybe some of you will see this before that happens.

I got Call of Duty 4 with a gift card for Wal Mart today. Long story short, I installed it before realizing my video card won't support it. It's brand new... just opened it today and I'm selling it on ebay. Here's a link to the item:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130194352059&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

Perhaps it can be considered on topic because the soldiers are all OCing?

This would be a great deal for ANYONE (trust me, I'm not making any sort of profit with this), and Iwould personally rather sell it to someone from here as I have a certain level of trust and respectfor you folks.