Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 47

Thread: Tidewater February OC Dinner

  1. #1
    Campaign Veteran kimbercarrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    hampton, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    721

    Post imported post

    Any suggestions for this months dinner? How about some place different?

  2. #2
    Regular Member Bubba Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia Beach, , USA
    Posts
    883

    Post imported post

    kimbercarrier wrote:
    Any suggestions for this months dinner? How about some place different?
    In fairness, it should be onthe Peninsulaside of the water - we haven't been to Vinnie's Pizza in a long while....

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    75

    Post imported post

    Bubba Ron wrote:
    kimbercarrier wrote:
    Any suggestions for this months dinner? How about some place different?
    In fairness, it should be onthe Peninsulaside of the water - we haven't been to Vinnie's Pizza in a long while....
    A great big +1 for Vinnie's here!

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA, ,
    Posts
    385

    Post imported post

    Any chance it could be sometime other than Wednesday evening? I know that's the normal night, but I coach a youth shooting club on Monday's and Wednesdays. As much as I enjoy meeting up with all over you over good food, helping kids learn to shoot .22 pistols and rifles will always win out.

  5. #5
    Regular Member Bubba Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia Beach, , USA
    Posts
    883

    Post imported post

    vtme_grad98 wrote:
    Any chance it could be sometime other than Wednesday evening? I know that's the normal night, but I coach a youth shooting club on Monday's and Wednesdays. As much as I enjoy meeting up with all over you over good food, helping kids learn to shoot .22 pistols and rifles will always win out.
    The "usual" nights have been on Tuesdays or Thursdays - looks like you'll be able to make one.

  6. #6
    Campaign Veteran Dutch Uncle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,715

    Post imported post

    Tuesdays and Thursdays are fine with me. Does anyone have a date to suggest?

  7. #7
    Regular Member Bubba Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia Beach, , USA
    Posts
    883

    Post imported post

    Either Tuesday the 5th or Thursday the 7th at Vinny's on J. Clyde Morrisin Newport News - anyone have a preference?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    75

    Post imported post

    Bubba Ron wrote:
    Either Tuesday the 5th or Thursday the 7th at Vinny's on J. Clyde Morrisin Newport News - anyone have a preference?
    I'm in if its on Tues....

  9. #9
    Campaign Veteran Dutch Uncle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,715

    Post imported post

    Tuesday the 5th is fine with me, but if others can only make it the 7th, that'll work too. Vinnie's aounds good, and they've always been gun-friendly. :celebrate

  10. #10
    Campaign Veteran kimbercarrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    hampton, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    721

    Post imported post

    Thursday works for me. And there's a new member of my family, I have my first grandkid, Quinton Joesph 8lbs 3oz and 22 1/2 inches long. I can't weight to buy him his first chipmonk rifle.

  11. #11
    Regular Member Bubba Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia Beach, , USA
    Posts
    883

    Post imported post

    kimbercarrier wrote:
    Thursday works for me. And there's a new member of my family, I have my first grandkid, Quinton Joesph 8lbs 3oz and 22 1/2 inches long. I can't weight to buy him his first chipmonk rifle.
    Well congrats GRANDPA It's really great to spoil 'em and then be able to give them back to mom and dad .

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Gloucester Point, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    899

    Post imported post

    Bubba Ron wrote:
    kimbercarrier wrote:
    Thursday works for me. And there's a new member of my family, I have my first grandkid, Quinton Joesph 8lbs 3oz and 22 1/2 inches long. I can't weight to buy him his first chipmonk rifle.
    Well congrats GRANDPA It's really great to spoil 'em and then be able to give them back to mom and dad .
    Yeah, great for the grandparents Ron!!! I just love it when my little girl goes to grandma's and comes home all hopped on sugar cookies

  13. #13
    Regular Member Bubba Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia Beach, , USA
    Posts
    883

    Post imported post

    bayboy42 wrote:
    Yeah, great for the grandparents Ron!!! I just love it when my little girl goes to grandma's and comes home all hopped on sugar cookies
    It's our job, Troy :celebrate

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Gloucester Point, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    899

    Post imported post

    Bubba Ron wrote:
    bayboy42 wrote:
    Yeah, great for the grandparents Ron!!! I just love it when my little girl goes to grandma's and comes home all hopped on sugar cookies
    It's our job, Troy :celebrate
    Then keep up the good work:what:

  15. #15
    Campaign Veteran kimbercarrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    hampton, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    721

    Post imported post

    I'm already stocking up on sugary products, can't wait to see him climbing the walls

  16. #16
    ccloud43
    Guest

    Post imported post

    Hey Congrats Kimber, are you going to bring pics to the dinner?

    Me and the Mrs canmake either Tues or Thur so just let us know.

  17. #17
    Campaign Veteran kimbercarrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    hampton, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    721

    Post imported post

    Let's make it thursday. Everyone that is coming please let me know so I can get a head count for a reservation.

  18. #18
    ccloud43
    Guest

    Post imported post

    Count me and the mrs in please, Gramps

  19. #19
    Regular Member Bubba Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia Beach, , USA
    Posts
    883

    Post imported post

    ccloud43 wrote:
    Count me and the mrs in please, Gramps
    You know we're there....hopefully we can persuade Marshall, Lori & Jim, and a few other Southsiders....

  20. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    VA Beach, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    558

    Post imported post

    We'll be there with 3 people total.

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    495

    Post imported post

    I'm down.

  22. #22
    Regular Member Bubba Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia Beach, , USA
    Posts
    883

    Post imported post

    danbus wrote:
    I'm down.
    Give an old guy a break - what does that mean??? Ya going or not....William needs some pizza, he told me so .

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA, ,
    Posts
    385

    Post imported post

    So is it tonight or Thursday. Either way, what time is everybody getting there? I'd hate to ride all the way out there and be off by a couple hours.

  24. #24
    Regular Member Bubba Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia Beach, , USA
    Posts
    883

    Post imported post

    vtme_grad98 wrote:
    So is it tonight or Thursday. Either way, what time is everybody getting there? I'd hate to ride all the way out there and be off by a couple hours.
    It was decided and agreed on thatit is on Thursday -they always start at 7:00pm.

  25. #25
    Campaign Veteran Dutch Uncle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,715

    Post imported post

    Hey Bubba, being "down" with something means you are agreeing, responding affirmatively,..... in short, "yes".

    And I'll be there on Thursday as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •