• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater February OC Dinner

Bubba Ron

imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
Any suggestions for this months dinner? How about some place different?
In fairness, it should be onthe Peninsulaside of the water - we haven't been to Vinnie's Pizza in a long while....

dude

imported post

Bubba Ron wrote:
kimbercarrier wrote:
Any suggestions for this months dinner? How about some place different?
In fairness, it should be onthe Peninsulaside of the water - we haven't been to Vinnie's Pizza in a long while....
A great big +1 for Vinnie's here!

vtme_grad98

imported post

Any chance it could be sometime other than Wednesday evening? I know that's the normal night, but I coach a youth shooting club on Monday's and Wednesdays. As much as I enjoy meeting up with all over you over good food, helping kids learn to shoot .22 pistols and rifles will always win out.

Bubba Ron

imported post

vtme_grad98 wrote:
Any chance it could be sometime other than Wednesday evening? I know that's the normal night, but I coach a youth shooting club on Monday's and Wednesdays. As much as I enjoy meeting up with all over you over good food, helping kids learn to shoot .22 pistols and rifles will always win out.
The "usual" nights have been on Tuesdays or Thursdays - looks like you'll be able to make one.

dude

imported post

Bubba Ron wrote:
Either Tuesday the 5th or Thursday the 7th at Vinny's on J. Clyde Morrisin Newport News - anyone have a preference?
I'm in if its on Tues....

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Tuesday the 5th is fine with me, but if others can only make it the 7th, that'll work too. Vinnie's aounds good, and they've always been gun-friendly. :celebrate

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Thursday works for me. And there's a new member of my family, I have my first grandkid, Quinton Joesph 8lbs 3oz and 22 1/2 inches long. I can't weight to buy him his first chipmonk rifle.

Bubba Ron

imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
Thursday works for me. And there's a new member of my family, I have my first grandkid, Quinton Joesph 8lbs 3oz and 22 1/2 inches long. I can't weight to buy him his first chipmonk rifle.
Well congrats GRANDPA :) It's really great to spoil 'em and then be able to give them back to mom and dad ;).

bayboy42

imported post

Bubba Ron wrote:
kimbercarrier wrote:
Well congrats GRANDPA :) It's really great to spoil 'em and then be able to give them back to mom and dad ;).
Yeah, great for the grandparents Ron!!! I just love it when my little girl goes to grandma's and comes home all hopped on sugar cookies:lol:

C

ccloud43

imported post

Hey Congrats Kimber, are you going to bring pics to the dinner?

Me and the Mrs canmake either Tues or Thur so just let us know.