• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater February OC Dinner

vtme_grad98

imported post

So is it tonight or Thursday. Either way, what time is everybody getting there? I'd hate to ride all the way out there and be off by a couple hours.

Bubba Ron

imported post

vtme_grad98 wrote:
So is it tonight or Thursday. Either way, what time is everybody getting there? I'd hate to ride all the way out there and be off by a couple hours.
It was decided and agreed on thatit is on Thursday -they always start at 7:00pm.

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Hey Bubba, being "down" with something means you are agreeing, responding affirmatively,..... in short, "yes".

And I'll be there on Thursday as well.:lol:

Bubba Ron

imported post

Dutch Uncle wrote:
Hey Bubba, being "down" with something means you are agreeing, responding affirmatively,..... in short, "yes".

And I'll be there on Thursday as well.:lol:
I guess I lost my "I'm with it" Dutch.....

danbus

imported post

Change of plans. Going to dinner with family at Lone Star Steakhouse. I believe that's the name, but I don't remember right now. It's located near Bass Pro Shop in Hampton.

Maybe next time.

C

ccloud43

imported post

OK is anybody up for another outing?. Maybe thur the 21st. and someplace we havent been yet, like Smokey Bones maybe. Any Ideas?

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
I believe I can make it.
What you're trying to say is you can make it unless you have to babysit your grandchild. Heck, bring the kid along. It's never too soon to learn! :lol:

Bubba Ron

imported post

The 21st is good for us - I mean "We're down".

Isn't the Pembroke Mall Smokey Bones the one that had a LONG waiting list the last time we tried to go there? So we went to Kelly's (in the Mall) instead? And the little security guard got all flustered when we were trying to leave?

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Dutch Uncle wrote:
kimbercarrier wrote:
I believe I can make it.
What you're trying to say is you can make it unless you have to babysit your grandchild. Heck, bring the kid along. It's never too soon to learn! :lol:
I'm down with that Dutch:lol:. Anybody know if they make a serpa holster for infants?

C

ccloud43

imported post

Ron i cant remember that far back, besides that was my first outing i thought Kellys was planned, (see there i go thinking again:banghead:) If we are all for sure I can call and get an appointment:lol:, But i guess if Smokeys is full we do have choices in that general area.

Hey Kimber I still got my P-12 if your grandson wants to borrow it:celebrate

C

ccloud43

imported post

OK I got 6 of us so far, anybody else let me know. I will call the day before, wed the 20th and make a res.

Bubba Ron

imported post

There were a few couples at the gun show this weekend that expressed a desire to join us at a dining out. So add a few people to the list you have now when making the reservation (if they even take one). We told a lot of folks about the dining out on this Thursday, the 21st, at Smokey Bones by the Pembroke Mall at 7:00 pm.