• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

February Meet

xmirage2kx

imported post

Feb might be a tad on the cold side for a pool party :what:, But why not.... I am in.

I am free the first 3Saturdays of FEB, so any of them will work.

But I would suggest something indoors :celebrate

rocknsnow

imported post

Well the last meet was in December in SLC. The November meet was in Layton/Ogden area. I guess we should figure out who all wants to have a meet. Figure where the middle for the average of all the people is and just do it there.

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I second that as well but I thought Tapehoser was doing it at the mexican restaurant in Layton. According to his post on UCC. Why not have two meets? One closer down here and then he can plan the one up there if he is even going to. He hasn't updated that post in awhile so I am not even sure if he is going to do it or not. Someone just needs to take the rains and do it if we are going to have one. I bet the media would show up seeing how there has been alot of attention on the subject of carrying.

rocknsnow

imported post

What does everyone think of doing a lunch or dinner on like Feb 16th. I have drill the weekend and the weekend after. I know that sounds weird, but I am switching units. So i get to attend on with the Engineers and then when I switch I get to attend one with the Aviation.

What would everyone like to eat? A buffet again or somewhere else. Give me some ideas and i will call them and try to reserve some sort of room for us.

:celebrate

rocknsnow

imported post

We could do that and ask to use one of the conference rooms. How does that sound? If we did a saturday or sunday morning, they have a breakfast buffet that is pretty good from what I hear.