• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

February Meet

tarzan1888

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
.........so Sundays would be best for me..........

I'll make it if I can but don't plan on me.Oh yeaI don't do Sundays.

Mine are sort of busy with Church, and family and keeping the Sabbath Day Holy and that kind of stuff.

I forgot Wednesdays..... That's Scouts, and Mondays... well you know about Mondays. and Fridays are date nights....Havebeen so for about 30 years....so what does that leave?.....I guess Saturdays?

Tarzan

tarzan1888

imported post

Oh yea the 22 and 23 I will be freezing my ......off at the Klondike derby.

Of course it will be warmer there than at home. Mrs Tarzan will be really frosted cause I'm missing Date Night.

Tarzan