• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ommalanden, Saturday, 2/2/08, 9am.

bms429

imported post

Too early my friend.

I have trouble getting up sometimes for trap shooting at noon. maybe later in the day after some trap or on sunday.

radnor

imported post

Time on Sunday???? I'm going to try for Sunday afternoon. I think you have my cell number, call me when you get there.

Wynder

State Researcher
imported post

radnor wrote:
Time on Sunday???? I'm going to try for Sunday afternoon. I think you have my cell number, call me when you get there.
I'm gonna be busy on Sunday... So, just this Saturday for me this week.

bms429

imported post

well i just found out my bro is flying down to san antonio this weekend so we wont be trap shooting on saturday. so, maybe if dont stay out too late on friday night I will be able to catch up wtih you at ommelanden. I still ahve my doubts though because 9 is still pretty early. I could prob get there around 10-1030 if im feeling motivated :?

gotarheels03

imported post

I'm planning on being there Saturday morning. If you see a tall skinny guy in a faded blue UD hat who's not shooting very well that's me.

Don't let my join date fool you. I've been here for a while now, but only recently bought a gun. Hell I've only been to the range 3 times. I keep oversleeping or having other committments and not getting to the range.

Wynder

State Researcher
imported post

gotarheels03 wrote:
I'm planning on being there Saturday morning. If you see a tall skinny guy in a faded blue UD hat who's not shooting very well that's me.

Don't let my join date fool you. I've been here for a while now, but only recently bought a gun. Hell I've only been to the range 3 times. I keep oversleeping or having other committments and not getting to the range.
Excellent! I'll have the black Guinness hat on -- see ya there. :)

bms429

imported post

i'll be the blond guy with a beard thing going on shooting 2 different guns. like i said, i will try to be there early but i doubt i can get there before 10.

hobobrent

imported post

I'll be there on the rifle range tomorrow sighting in my sister's bolt action 22.

hobobrent

imported post

I was there from around 10:30 to 12:20. Got the lil savage on target and zeroed in. I stopped at walmart on my way down and got a Remington box of 550 for 13 bucks! It shot fairly well, but I had a few fliers. Most likely due to the extra cheapy rounds I was running.