• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NEW TO THE OC TALK

GRA8TFUL

imported post

HI ALL BEEN READING YOUR SITE FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW. I WAS INTRODUCED BY A FRIEND WHO IS BIG HANDGUN PERSON. I MYSELF AM AN AVID HUNTER AND SPORTING CLAYS SHOOTER AND ALSO A VERY PRO 2ND AMENDMENT ADVOCATE..GREAT SITE KEEP UP THE GREAT TALK..

bms429

imported post

welcome to the site. it is crazy how many people are joining in from delaware on here. we must have atleast a new member a week.

once again....welcome and no question is too stupid to be asked on here

dave_in_delaware

imported post

Welcome from a fellowWilmington resident!

For the longest time I thought I was the only Delawarean into guns and shooting (well, other than my fiancee of course). But now I know I'm not alone. yippee!!!

Do you OC yet?