• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fox Five upcoming news story.

rebfan

imported post

Get ready for another anti-gun story on the local news. Fox five is going to run a story on a local elected official who wants high schools to have a shooting club to teach kids how to hunt. In one news tease, the anchor said just when there seems to be too many guns in school, one local politician wants to add even more. Oh boy.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Never mind it's a WEST Virginia school, a WEST Virginia legislator, he wants to OFFER (not require) with modified (disabled) firearms. The story probably won't mention those things.

KodiakISGOOD

imported post

rebfan wrote:
Get ready for another anti-gun story on the local news. Fox five is going to run a story on a local elected official who wants high schools to have a shooting club to teach kids how to hunt. In one news tease, the anchor said just when there seems to be too many guns in school, one local politician wants to add even more. Oh boy.

i just say this.... and im LAUGHING MY A$$ OFF!

at the end of the clip, there was a survey

and i quote it said "should public schools is west virginia be teaching students how to hunt?" (im not the best speller nor do i claim gramatical excellency, but DUH!)

i will tell you one thing, someone should have spent a little more time studying their english before broadcasting the pole results!

happy carrying,

jason

67GT390FB

imported post

KodiakISGOOD wrote:
rebfan wrote:

i just say this.... and im LAUGHING MY A$$ OFF!

at the end of the clip, there was a survey

and i quote it said "should public schools is west virginia be teaching students how to hunt?" (im not the best speller nor do i claim gramatical excellency, but DUH!)

i will tell you one thing, someone should have spent a little more time studying their english before broadcasting the pole/poll results!

happy carrying,

jason
:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrateno offense meant just couldn't resist:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

sidestreet

imported post

I guess that depends on what your "definition of is, is.", said "Slick Willie" Clinton.

LEO 229

imported post

I figure that if they are going to disable the guns for class..... When they teach drivers education class they need to remove the spark plugs from the car.

We would not want a student to accidentally kill another student by actuallydriving the car and rolling it overwhile under the supervision of the teacher.

:lol: