• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Paul gets mention on KOMO4

compmanio365

imported post

http://www.komotv.com/news/local/15087696.html

From the post (just the Ron Paul part, rest is other candidates):

"Republican Rep. Ron Paul, meanwhile, was in Seattle for three presidential campaign events on Thursday and scheduled appearances in Spokane on Friday.

Organizers said he could do surprisingly well in Washington.

"He has a tremendous amount of support around the state and we have people working in every county," said state coordinator Maureen Moore of Everett.

"It really is about personal freedom, and (ending) the war is a big issue in Washington," she said. "It really is support across the board for Ron Paul."

Paul and Romney have paid staff in Washington and others have relied on volunteer organizers, said state GOP Chairman Luke Esser, who is staying neutral in the race.

John McCain and Mitt Romney are viewed as top competitors here after Rudy Giuliani's departure from the race. But Moore said Paul is well-positioned to stay in the race and try to collect delegates wherever he can find them."

[line]

Go Ron Paul! I'm going to be at the caucus on the 9th to show my support.....for other local RP supporters, are YOU going to be at your caucuses to show yours?

joeroket

imported post

I am still not sure who I back fully. I know it's not Romney but I am drawn between the others. I really do like Huckabee but his failure to keep church and state seperate is something I am not to terribly fond of.

I did like alot of Ron Paul's answers during last nights debate at the Ronal Reagan Presidental Library.

expvideo

imported post

voting for him in the primary, and I'll be at the caucus to support him too!

As for the other candidates, IMO, Huckabee is OK, but not good enough. McCain is just a last resort aganst Hitlery, and Romney is just as bad as any democrat.

thewise1

imported post

Not only will I be there, I'm also a PCO :)

Looking forward to the day - I may not get what I want, of course, but at least I'll have the right to complain afterward cause I tried!

Cue-Ball

imported post

I'll be at my caucus as will my wife. I narrowly missed the deadline to become a PCO when I was out of town for a family emergency.

I think RP has a good chance of winning here in Washington and I plan to do my part to make it happen.