• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

For the Female Shooter in Your Life...

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I just came across this.... http://www.GlamGuns.com and all I can say is WOW.

How about a nice HK-AK-47 (Hello Kitty AK-47)?

hk47.jpg

Who can resist the"My Little Carbine"?

mylittleponycarbine.jpg

And for those who think vengeance belongs to the Lord...how about the MothaTRocket Launcher?

mothaT.jpg

Quoting their ABOUT page: "You can be glamorous and strong wearing camo and combat boots as well as you can wearing pink frills. Just remember the most important thing: the AK-47 NEVER goes with plaid."

Amen to that!

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Even though I love guns and own several, I love those. My husband has been wanting an AK-47 now I can tell him were to get it. One for me and my daughter and then he can share ours!

expvideo

imported post

OK, pardon me if I'm missing some obvious tones of sarcasm, but you are all aware that this is a satire website, right?

expvideo

imported post

Well if you look at the My Little Carbine, it says:
(Note: the full-auto selection has been disabled in this model in favor of three-round-burst. This product cannot be shipped to California.)
Obviously the person that wrote this was not well educated on how gun laws work. The images are quite obviously photoshopped, and I can almost guarantee you that this site was made by an anti to make a point about how easily accessable guns are to kids, and how some "irresponsible parents" would let their kids in the same room as the rabid, hungrywolverine that is a rifle.

expvideo

imported post

OK, I may have rushed to judgement on the anti-thing... reading the "about us" section of the website reveals:

Founded by a female US Army veteran known only as "Glambo," GlamGuns.com was put together to mock stereotypes of women and girls and what they really like. Photoshopping of weapons and other "products" was done by Twitch who shares the madness. "Glambo" mascot provided by the brilliant artist behind Platinum Grit.

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

FightingGlock19 wrote:
expvideo wrote:
OK, pardon me if I'm missing some obvious tones of sarcasm, but you are all aware that this is a satire website, right?
I hope they're being sarcastic ...LOL
yes, but I would sure love to get one just like it. Wouldn't that be a riot!:lol:

tarzan1888

imported post

Penelope.jpg

It may just be me but I don't like the way that gun is pointing. :what::what:

Tarzan

Tomahawk

imported post

packingmama wrote:
If you goggle Hello Kitty Gun or pink gun, it pulls up a whole bunch of neat pink gun pictures.
And somewhere in the bowels of the Homeland Security Department, a note gets posted next your name as a "pink gun" guy...;)(except for you ladies)

expvideo

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
packingmama wrote:
If you goggle Hello Kitty Gun or pink gun, it pulls up a whole bunch of neat pink gun pictures.
And somewhere in the bowels of the Homeland Security Department, a note gets posted next your name as a "pink gun" guy...;) (except for you ladies)
lol