Thread: VCDL member spotted in Richmond

Post imported post

Car with Ron Paul, VCDL, and "Guns Save Lives!" bumper stickers. I had a few myself, including Ron Paul and "If I give up all my freedom, then I'll be safe"

Anyone?

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Not me.

What type of car and rough vicinity?
    ---

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

Could've been a Dragon Lady in Drag!:shock:

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

As pro 2nd Amendment as I am, I would never "advertise" the fact (not even suggest), that I had weapons in the vehicle. No special invitations to break in my truck from me! Just my attitude and opinion.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Some where in Rockbridge County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    As pro 2nd Amendment as I am, I would never "advertise" the fact (not even suggest), that I had weapons in the vehicle. No special invitations to break in my truck from me! Just my attitude and opinion.

Yata hey
    Yeah, it's never wise to let any one know that you "possibly" might have firearms in your vehicle. No one would ever expect me to have something like a weapon in my car with my organic food bumper sticker! LOL It's best to fool people.

Post imported post

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

I don't even use the NRA stickers they send with my membership renewals. If I have to leave my gun in the truck because I can't carry it in some place I definately don't want to advertise the possible presence of a gun for someone looking for one. Plus I do not want to scare LEO's if I get stopped at a DUI check point. :shock:
    Revelation 1911 - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.