• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I got a Serpa

rocknsnow

imported post

I went to Rangemasters today to shoot at the Reactive Steel Course. And each time I go down there I check to see if they have one for my 9mm XD. They did today and I got it. I love this holster. Comfortable and it is nice to know that my gun is safe with the retention device.

b1ack5mith

imported post

me too tucker! i love that holster, really comfortable (set yours like kev and i do, fully forward, and you feel even safer, nobody can grab it when its tilted forward)

rocknsnow

imported post

I set mine that way. I messed with it at the range to practice drawing and figuring out which angle was the most comfortable for me. I am using the paddle attachment and love it. It is easier to where jackets and such as it is a little further from my body as was my galco was.