Thread: NE Shooting

Post imported post

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Just wondering if there are any shooting clubs or true public shooting rangesaround the area. I know of Mile Corner in Garrett, and Pigeon River Wildlifein Mongo (no cost).I am...somewhat of a cheapskate and would like to shoot for the price of my new Ruger P95 and ammo. Referrals would be greatly appreciated.

Franklin Township, DeKalb County, Indiana, USA

Post imported post

Welcome from Franklin Township, DeKalb County. I don't know of any place other than the ones you mentioned that are anywhere close to you. I just walk out my back door & start shooting. Sometimes, I walk out my front door & start shooting. I live at Forty & Plumb, 40 miles down & plumb outta sight. I can use my front yard for a urinal & nobody cares or bothers me about it.

It was at the Mile Corner where I met Jerry Miculeck. He was/is phenomonal!!!! I ain't sure I got all of those words spelled correctly. It was on 7Dec, but I don't remember the year. It was a right smart pieceback.

H & H Gunshop in Ft. Wayne has an indoor range. I don't know what it costs to shoot there. It's under new management. They advertize on WOWO, 1190 AM.