• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fayetteville OC climate

MovinFromMD

imported post

I am going to be moving to Fayetteville in late March and was wondering how is the climate towards OC? Not the actual weather either I mean how are people towards it and what are the laws?

Neural_OverRide

imported post

Now I should preface this with," I left Fayettenam in 1990", grew up there , did firsttour right there at home in the 82nd. Speaking strictly from memory, OC is legal, I remember a conversation with a Fayetteville Police Lt, who was my sponsor for VMI. "You can walk up and down the street in front of the court house with a shotgun over your shoulder and as long as you dont point it at anyone you are ok, but as soon as someone calls the police, you are gonna have to have a good reason for having it."

I dont know if things have changed there but im sure it couldnt have gotta much worse. Keep me informed if you find thinks have changed. I am heading home in a few months and would hate to get myself in trouble for OC. Hope that Idaho reciprical agreement is still in effect when I get there.

Neural_OverRide