It's stories like this that give gun owners a bad name.
WTF??!!"It was just one of those impulse things that just kind of happened," Swartzentruber said.
So, taking chase into the public w/ guns ready to shoot an animal NEAR children (Mennonite children even!) was just an impulse?? OMG. and after shooting it, they had to take it somewhere else to actually kill it?
I'm glad he's not my butcher. I'd have an "impulse thing" to slap him upside his head.
1. Discharging a weapon in a School Zone
2. Discharging a weapon NOT in self defense
3. Discharging a weapon near children (Mennonite children)
4. Needing to kill it after shooting it
5. anything else? Other statutes/ordinances broken?
Yeah, not the best way to make the public like gun owners.