• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Diamond State Firearms Training

sprat

imported post

I am very interested provided

the owner of the home I am buyingsay's YES, then I would like to be in your first class. if she says NO!!!!! I will be pissed!!!!!!! I have made a offer on a house in slaughter, if it goes through, the closing will be in march. till then I will carry on my florida resident CCW.

I just might show up at the I-hop on the 22nd in incognito

sprat

dave_in_delaware

imported post

Hey, wait a minute....... :uhoh:Those sites look the same...

Maybe my broswer didn't load the second one properly... hmmm.....

What do you charge for training?

DSF Training

imported post

:celebrateThey are the same web site, delawareccdw is just redirected to my site I own .com. .net and .orgAlso delawareccw same way but not redirected. And I own marylandccdw & marylandccw.same way .com, .net, .org I own about 100 domain names.

As for cost ????? don't know at this time.

Just picked this up the other day:lol:http://thedemocraticmafia.com/:lol:.com, .net &.org

Now that's funny!! so click away, spend the dems ad money