• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

X-Ring

dave_in_delaware

imported post

Last I spoke w/ them, they were waiting on the approval from somewhere. They had said hopefully in a few weeks. Let me call them and see what's up....

UPDATE: I just talked to them. They had their final inspection and everything is fine. They're just waiting for the paperwork to get processed and for their license. They said another 3-4 weeks, depending how fast the process actually takes.

Jeff the Baptist

imported post

I stopped by X-Ring yesterday while I was on some errands in the area. Long story short, they received their FFL on Friday. Unfortunately they're still waiting on the State of Delaware to process it's paperwork. They don't know how long that will take because Delaware is giving them mixed signals. Could be as early as next week.

dave_in_delaware

imported post

Update:

I just talked to a guy at X-Ring. They have their FFL, and they can buy firearms now. But until they get one last piece of the puzzle, they just can't sell the firearms yet. :cry:So, they're waiting to buy their supply for when they can actually sell the stuff right away.

It won't be long now! :celebrate