• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is vmathis really Larry the Cable Guy?

OC-Glock19

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Is our own vmathis12019 leading a double life? Judge for yourself.

vmathis.jpg

vmathis12019

State Researcher
imported post

Please fellas. As I am sure you all know, it is very difficult for us celbrities to lead normal lives due to all the publicity we recieve. I would appreciate it if this was stopped immediately. I refuse to have my posts saturated with the image that people associate with me when I perform. Here, I'm just little ol' vmathis12019, not Larry. I'm sure you all understand.

Git 'r Done!

Sleepless

imported post

Well I don't care who you are when you are working because people are people no matter what they do for a living and I treat everybody as such.

All people should have a right to privacy but some people are so obsessed and unhappy with themselves that they got to know everything about people they are interested in or that they don't like because of what they perceive or readand I find thatsad and patheticbut that is just my thoughts.

If a person is a CEO for a Fortune 500 Company or a famous movie star or a homeless person or a street sweeper, I treat them all the same because to me they are just people, nothing more and nothing less.

I have spoken. :)

vmathis12019

State Researcher
imported post

Sleepless wrote:
Well I don't care who you are when you are working because people are people no matter what they do for a living and I treat everybody as such.

All people should have a right to privacy but some people are so obsessed and unhappy with themselves that they got to know everything about people they are interested in or that they don't like because of what they perceive or readand I find thatsad and patheticbut that is just my thoughts.

If a person is a CEO for a Fortune 500 Company or a famous movie star or a homeless person or a street sweeper, I treat them all the same because to me they are just people, nothing more and nothing less.

I have spoken. :)

:what::what::what:

Are you serious? Can anyone say out of context?

Sleepless

imported post

Hey I unfortunately went to "special" schools in Sweden because I am disabled though highly intelligent so I never got to learn proper English skills or basic high school so I am unfortunately re-doing my whole high school education AGAIN (I just hope that I will learn better english skills) and I am sorry if I took anything out of context, it is just that I keep seeing people buying garbage magazines about the rich and famous because they seem to enjoy learning all the new scandals and stuff and it just makes me sad that if anybody has a successful career then they seem to automatically have no private life anymore. :cuss:

Well what I wanted to say that no matter who you are in public or in private, you are you and that is all that matters here, hmm does this make sense?? :?

Ok I am just gonna shut up right about here. :p

Somebody bring up a new topic in here because I am starting to feel like a moron but I think I put myself in that position as usual. :banghead:

Zed

imported post

Er, isnt Larry the Cable Guy from Florida?
(Remember him saying something about that on an interview once...)

glocknroll

imported post

Sleepless wrote:
Hey I unfortunately went to "special" schools in Sweden because I am disabled though highly intelligent so I never got to learn proper English skills or basic high school so I am unfortunately re-doing my whole high school education AGAIN (I just hope that I will learn better english skills) and I am sorry if I took anything out of context, it is just that I keep seeing people buying garbage magazines about the rich and famous because they seem to enjoy learning all the new scandals and stuff and it just makes me sad that if anybody has a successful career then they seem to automatically have no private life anymore. :cuss:

Well what I wanted to say that no matter who you are in public or in private, you are you and that is all that matters here, hmm does this make sense?? :?

Somebody bring up a new topic in here because I am starting to feel like a moron but I think I put myself in that position as usual. :banghead:
I think you just missed the joke, that doesn't make you a moron, just a victim of cultural differences and the language barrier.

Sleepless

imported post

glocknroll wrote:
Sleepless wrote:

I think you just missed the joke, that doesn't make you a moron, just a victim of cultural differences and the language barrier.

Well I was actually talking about english grammer and not speaking english though because even though I was born in Sweden I am totally fluent and mostly self-taught in english and even though I was born in Swedenmy swedish isn't very good even though I lived there 2/3 of my life if that makes sense.

But anyway back to the topic at hand. :)

Hey vmathis12019 not sure if it has been posted anywhere else or not but what kinds of guns do you have in your arsenal?? ;)

Sleepless

imported post

vmathis12019 wrote:
Zed wrote:
Er, isnt Larry the Cable Guy from Florida?
(Remember him saying something about that on an interview once...)
I lied about it.
I guess that should teach us never to believe anything we hear or read. :p

vmathis12019

State Researcher
imported post

As of right now:

Springfield XD .45 Compact

Mossberg 500 JIC

Stag Arms M4

BUT, I am looking at buying some new guns in the near future (namely, a Springfield Operator 4'' 1911), and trading the M4 for a SA SOCOM II Garand later in the year.

My Dad has quite an extensive collection that I dip from sometimes depending on what my purposes are that include: G19, G23, about 4 shotguns, Taurus PT1911, Taurus .357 CIA hammerless revolver, the list goes on.