• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Liberty Training Sunday March 9th - Waukesha

ccwtrainer

imported post

Just a short note to give you an update.

As of today, people are currently gathering signatures on the two petitions in 15 counties in preparation to formally present the RKBA adoption to their county boards. Please let me know if you want to help in one of those counties and I’ll put you in touch with your county leader. A map can be found on my website at www.permittocarry.us by clicking the “Wisconsin” button.

I have scheduled another Liberty Training session for Sunday March 9[suP]th[/suP] beginning at 1:30 pm at the new Gander Mountain, 2440 East Moreland Blvd., Waukesha. If you could not attend the first meeting in November, I encourage you to come to this meeting. Space is somewhat limited, so please let me know as soon as you can if you plan to be there so I can manage the available seats. If you have been circulating the petitions I invite you to come and give a short discussion of what you learned has worked well and what did not work well. Everyone attending must reserve a seat with me for this meeting[/b].

I will also be at the Waukesha Gander Mountain, 2440 East Moreland Blvd., Waukesha on Saturday March 8[suP]th[/suP] for a MN permit to carry class, for those who may want to know more than you do about carrying lethal force as citizens. You may come and audit my class for free (without a certificate of completion or class materials) as long as there are seats remaining. My tuition paying students will get first preference for all available seats until March 5[suP]th[/suP]. I will release any remaining seats for those who want to audit my class for free after March 5[suP]th[/suP]. The class is limited to15 seats.

We still need video people to help create and upload videos to U-Tube. I need to hear from you if you can help.