• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Feb Meet

What Day and Time

• Saturday Morning (Buffett at Cabelas)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday Lunch

• Saturday Dinner

• Sunday Morning (Buffett again)

• Sunday Lunch

• Sunday Dinner

• Total voters

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

rocknsnow wrote:
Still eating at cabelas for lunch is fine with me. I plan on it. I will have just gotten paid....money buring in pocket...must spend it....
Feel free to throw some money my way, any extra I will take off your hands. My b-day is this month so I can use it then! :D

rocknsnow

imported post

Well I will see what I can do with the extra money....:lol:

Anyway who is still up for just lunch at Cabela's. Sorry for not being able to get a room. I didn't realize you had to get them 3 or 4 weeks ahead of time.

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I don't think those of us that went should let you know, I don't think you really want to know! You haven't begged enough. Or heard enough silence yet.............. I think I will wait a bit longer to tell you! Mabye later ... we will see.:p

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Ok I won't keep it a suspense any longer, there was seven of us that showed up and three kids.
SGT Jensen, myself, and our 2 kids, Mr. Magnum his wife Debbie and their son, UTOC - 45-44, Skyder, and Travis Barney. We all ate lunch except for Travis then a few of us went to the fish aquarium and then our family left. I am not sure what UTOC -45-44 and Magnum's family did after we left. They probably went shopping and left; they will have to fill their part in. Tarzan did you want to know what we ate too? JK OH the cashier asked me what department I was from and I told him I wasn't from any department. He looked a little confused and then said I have been wanting to get my permit. I told him you don't have to have a permit to OC; you just can't go certain places without a permit and their are certain guidelines and rules you have to know and follow. He said I didn't know and thanks for telling him. That's pretty much it as far as I can remember. If I left anything out please feel free to fill in the blanks.

There was also the usual looks:shock:. No pictures sorry! :cry:

Ruger Collector

imported post

xmirage2kx wrote:
I feel bad I couldnt make it. I was called in to work at the last minute. :banghead:

There's still Kaysville. There will probably be some shooting too... unfortunately it'll just be shooting pictures.

We need some realshooting meets! I'm surethere are a few of us with ammo to burn....

Mr. Magnum

imported post

packingmama wrote:
Mr. Magnum his wife Debbie and their son

Hmmmm........Don't think I'll bereferring toKimberly as Debbie any time soon. She might take it the wrong way & think I've been cavorting with other women.:shock::lol::lol::lol:

Anyway. It was good to sit & chat with a few of the members over lunch.

After going to see the fish, we mosied over & picked-up some ammo before leaving. Then as an added bonus. There were no parking lot collisions. Yeah:D

b1ack5mith

imported post

i wish i could have gone! we stayed home and i wasnt sure why... i thought dad was just too tired to go... come to find out, he has pnemonia :eek:

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Mr. Magnum wrote:
packingmama wrote:
Mr. Magnum his wife Debbie and their son

Hmmmm........Don't think I'll bereferring toKimberly as Debbie any time soon. She might take it the wrong way & think I've been cavorting with other women.:shock::lol::lol::lol:
Sorry!!!!! I was drawing a blank when I wrote this, Kevin thought Kimberly's name was Debbie. SOOO Sorry. Give Kimberly my apologies! Hope we can still be friends.

Mr. Magnum

imported post

Aw heck. No offence taken & no appology neccissary.

I'm pretty easy-going. Thus I justfound it to be amusing.:lol::celebrate

Plus I fully understand because I suck when it comes to remembering peoples names.:banghead: