• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Feb Meet

What Day and Time

• Saturday Morning (Buffett at Cabelas)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday Lunch

• Saturday Dinner

• Sunday Morning (Buffett again)

• Sunday Lunch

• Sunday Dinner

• Total voters

rocknsnow

imported post

Alrighty everyone. I am creating a poll. We already got the place. The place is Cablea's. Now let us settle on a time. After we settle on a time and day I will call Cabela's and try to arrange it so we have a conference room to use.

rocknsnow

imported post

Well it seems that people want to do a Saturday lunch. Am I right. I will wait another day to get some more imput and then I will call Cabela's and set up a conference room for us to use.

So as of right now we are looking at saturday the 16th for a lunch. Any other imput would be great..thanks.

rocknsnow

imported post

So, I think we have it. We are going to do a lunch on the 16th of Feb (sorry TJ). That is a saturday at the Lehi Cabelas. Does 1pm sound good for everyone. I will can call cabelas and get a room for us. I just need a count on how many people we are going to have.

41 Magnum

imported post

New member chiming in. I've been wanting to go to these for a long time. I can't do Saturdays before 4, as it's one of my regular work week(tues-sat). After four or on a Sunday anytime. Guess I'll sit this one out.

Rocknsnow, when you call cabelas, ask for Leslie, she should be able to help you out.

babystewie

imported post

How is it going everyone new guy here

just thought i would finally step out of the shadows and start posting ,i have been browsing the forums for a while now and thought a good way to meet people around here would be to attend one of these OC meets i am orig from Louisiana so i figured best way to meet people is to so attend get togethers as such with people doing the same thing i do on a daily bases .

so when yall set a time for it all in stone i will try and be there if thats alright, i have a messed up work schedule but i am pretty sure i can work around it hope to get to know you guys/gals better in the coming days of me posting here .

rocknsnow

imported post

Hey yall I called Cabelas and I can't get a room. They are booking out 3 to 4 weeks in advanced or sometime more the lady said. So do we still want to meet there on Saturday??

b1ack5mith

imported post

im sure theres someplace to eat over at cabelas :D and ya know what we should do in the spring? we should go to a campsite and make a fishing/OC/BBQ day! ive been in UT for over like 7 months... and i STILL havent gone fishing! GAAH!

P.S. when you type in opencarry on youtube, you can see the VA and NH opencarry vids where the cops come with riot shields :eek: (we need to take a camcorder with us to OC meets, so we can put vids up to inform people! :D)

rocknsnow

imported post

Still eating at cabelas for lunch is fine with me. I plan on it. I will have just gotten paid....money buring in pocket...must spend it....