• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One For The Books..A Must Read!!!

bms429

imported post

wow is right. I will be passing this on to all my friend with guns. I woul hate for them to have something like this happen to them. I will also be reevaluating how I handle my guns and try to think about safety 24/7.

ChefW

imported post

The one about the DEA agent is messed up. I can't believe a federal agent did some crap like that. HE WORKS FOR THE GOVERNMENT!!....what a retard

dave_in_delaware

imported post

Thanks for posting this.

No one can afford to become lazy or forgetful when it comes to firearms safety.

ChefW wrote:
The one about the DEA agent is messed up. I can't believe a federal agent did some crap like that. HE WORKS FOR THE GOVERNMENT!!....what a retard

Oh, you mean this guy? He was motivation for me to make this:

Negligent_Discharge-01-sm.jpg

ChefW

imported post

That is extremely funny stuff. Not only does glock not make a model 40 he's still not professional enough to carry it.

Wynder

State Researcher
imported post

ChefW wrote:
That is extremely funny stuff. Not only does glock not make a model 40 he's still not professional enough to carry it.
Lot of people call the .40cal version of a Glock the 'Glock 40'. I hate Glock's naming convention. :/