• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Its shaping up to start losing rights here folks

expvideo

imported post

Mordis wrote:
EXP i have never seen red dawn. I have a close friend in the navy, he is advancing ranks pretty quickly. Ill send him a letter asking his opinion on this very topic.(military strength that is).

Now, i have read alot of stuff about Ron Pual, and i support alot of what he says. But my concience says, that if i vote for him, ill just be helping the democrats. For me its a loose loose situation no matter how i vote. I vote my heart and go ron paul, and dems win. I vote mccain/huckabee and people still vote for R.P and dems still win.

Looking back on this discuss, it seems that no matter which path i choose, the outcome will suck either way.

We're still in the primaries. A vote for Ron Paul is not a vote for Hitlery yet. For now, we're just voting to choose the republican candidate. McCain isn't good on guns. He also isn't good on imigration. He also thinks that we could be in Iraq for the next 100 years.

Hitlery thinks we should invade Iran, which is about as retarded as invading Russia, since they have already promised a military response.

MetalChris

imported post

Ghettokracker71 wrote:
Mccain might still be better than hil or obama as much as it pains me to type that:banghead:

Damn dude, I imagine it must've hurt you pretty bad, as it almost killed me just to read it.

:dude:

I can't say I disagree though. :shock:

ne1

imported post

If it wasn't for Ron Paul I'd still be a registered independent voter. I held my nose and changed to republican for the sole purpose of voting for him in the primary. Now, although final selection for the republican and democratic tickets is almost certain, nothing about any of the other candidates has changed my mind. At this point I consider the "wasted votes" only those not cast for Ron Paul.

ne1

imported post

Isn't it hillaryarious listening to the democrats debate whether their votes will be wasted due to super delegates at the convention? In other words, it is not about what the people want, but what the party bosses want. That is how it is with BOTH parties. If you do not vote for Ron Paul, the GOP can just claim you never spoke up.

Please do not fall into the trap of thinking thatonly votes for the most likely winner count.

Like the man said in the subtitle, we need to do what we can folks. Vote to let them know what you want, even though you might not get it anyway.

Beau

imported post

Mordis wrote:
Your missing my point, i agree with you. But if you vote for ron paul your basicly guarunteeing that a democrat wins. Ron paul has only him self to blame for not garnering any attention from the masses. I have yet to see any ads, tv or other wise for him anywere in the tri state area. Hell i wouldnt have known he existed if it wernt for the gun forums. He made an attemp to run for president with out the funds, or the support to do so. Now all he has done is succsessfully steal votes from electable candidates and ensure a democratic win.

It's sad how easily influenced the people of this country are influenced by the media.

I can't help but wonder how many thousands of people are out there thinking the same thing Mordis is. How many votes are wasted just because the canidate they want hasn't been on the T.V. enough. If your to scared to followyour beliefs and vote for who you want. Then you shouldn't vote at all.

ne1

imported post

ne1 wrote:
Looks like Kansas gets it.
Hey, Huckster wouldn't have been my choice, but at least they showed an ability to think outside the MSM.

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
imported post

A vote for RP is a vote for his death the elites wouldnt let him keep office, he wants smaller goverment. beside the prez isnt the leader hes more like PR :celebrate

SFDoc

imported post

Whoever or whatever, ends up as president isn’t one of my biggest fears. We only have to put up with them for 4 years, thenhe/she could be put in the unemployment line.

What I worry about is the justices that are appointed. They are there for life and answer to nobody.

imperialism2024

imported post

WhiteFeather wrote
Thank goodness it wasn't this generation that decided to rebel against England.:uhoh:

+10

I find it hard to belive that there are many (proportiately) staunch Republicans or Democrats in this country. Just millions of of people settling for who they think is electable.

Anyhow, as others have alluded to this fact, the downfall of this country will more than likely be economic. We owe money, so we borrow more, and then print the rest to make up the difference. Also, while we have a big (and expensive) military, it's not quite as useful as the government propaganda leads us to believe. Our military is powerless to defeat a small, unorganized group of people fighting almost exclusively with 50-year-old small arms. How can we kid ourselves into thinking we can defeat an organized military of a country with more than three times our population? Hell, after the first US serviceman is killed in action, everyone will be crying to stop the war and just give them what they want. The only line of defense left, the unorganized militia, will be left either disarmed (Democrat) or imprisoned by a government having branded them as "terrorists" (Republican).