• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Info About John McCain

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

I question the sources on this, I would think that this stuff would have come out years ago, and prisonplanet is pretty far from a credible source.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

longwatch wrote:
I question the sources on this, I would think that this stuff would have come out years ago, and prisonplanet is pretty far from a credible source.
I'm supposed to believe a guy who says he resides in "Ronpaulistan?" :)

Didn't you know its treason to set up a separate governmentwithout charter from the General Assembly? :)

§ 18.2-481. Treason defined; how proved and punished.

Treason shall consist only in:

(1) Levying war against the Commonwealth;

(2) Adhering to its enemies, giving them aid and comfort;

(3) Establishing, without authority of the legislature, any government within its limits separate from the existing government;

(4) Holding or executing, in such usurped government, any office, or professing allegiance or fidelity to it; or

(5) Resisting the execution of the laws under color of its authority.

Such treason, if proved by the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or by confession in court, shall be punishable as a Class 2 felony.

(Sorry, couldn't help myself. :))

--Citizen, Ron Paul supporter

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Im not worried they'll have to find Ronpaulistan to catch me, and if they can find it well it won't matter because then they have been caught.