Thread: CT AWB

Post imported post

I am really confused between CT and MASS so called Assault Weapons bans. In CT I can buy an AK-74 but not an AK-47....and in Mass my friend can buy an AK-47 but not an AK-74. I know the calibers are different..and maybe i should just assume those who wrote these laws no nothing about firearms...but it just makes no sense to me......of course a Mass resident could come into CT and buy an AK-74(and then bring it into MASS therefore breaking state law)....but MASS will not allow long-gun sales to out of state residents..CT does..

Post imported post

you already seem to know the answer.they have no clue about firearms.this is southern NE.it's all about feel good politics.not things that actually make a difference.not to mention,common sense it interferes with Ct's reputation as a criminal friendly state.this is the home of corruption.unless the sheep grow some balls,nothing is gonna change.

they mow the grass on the highways here in december,january,and february and no one says a word.if they plowed snow in july,no one would say anything either.

Post imported post

hornett22 wrote:
    you already seem to know the answer.they have no clue about firearms.this is southern NE.it's all about feel good politics.not things that actually make a difference.not to mention,common sense it interferes with Ct's reputation as a criminal friendly state.this is the home of corruption.unless the sheep grow some balls,nothing is gonna change.

they mow the grass on the highways here in december,january,and february and no one says a word.if they plowed snow in july,no one would say anything either.
    Looks like somebodys space bar and shift key may be broken.

Welcome to OCDO hornett22!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein